Hi, my names Olivia, I write a Blog called whats the blush? and I stumbled upon your page and it sounds really interesting to me, I write about fashion, makeup, hair (everything!:p) I would love to see some samples of what you do. I am from BC, Canada and I would love to do some posts of Designers close to home, let me know if your interested you can leave me a message on my blog or message me if your interested! www.whatstheblush.blogspot.com
Hi, my names Olivia, I write a Blog called whats the blush? and I stumbled upon your page and it sounds really interesting to me, I write about fashion, makeup, hair (everything!:p) I would love to see some samples of what you do. I am from BC, Canada and I would love to do some posts of Designers close to home, let me know if your interested you can leave me a message on my blog or message me if your interested! www.whatstheblush.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete